Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] KoV Mission
Swanhaven (Main)

[Pinned] KoV Mission

To explore and protect the beauty of Tyria Together in fun and fellowshipWith a far-reaching, optimistic point of view And an uncompromising guild standard
Small Jeric 291d
Jeric0168Small Jeric 291d
[Pinned] KoV Values
Swanhaven (Main)

[Pinned] KoV Values

Below are the broad categories of the values we embrace. Above all, we want to have fun and fellowship with our members as reasonable adults. Our Values statement reflects a desire to focus on those things, and not the obscure nuances of every eve...
Small Jeric 294d
Jeric0169Small Jeric 294d
[Pinned] KoV Ranks
Swanhaven (Main)

[Pinned] KoV Ranks

I. KEEPER The first and forever title of all members, it evokes duty to that hallowed, higher placeOur new recruits. The Keepers: Join the guild at this rank Get acclimated to the guild by demonstrating behavior consistent with our Values and Miss...
Small Jeric 295d
Jeric0224Small Jeric 295d
Swanhaven (Main)

added wrong game name

I applied couple days ago and forgot the x after my name. game name is Achiles X and klaramore. Achiles X is the higher lvl atm. I tried to reapply but it would not let me. Thank you. Bill
Member avatar small Klaramore 114d
Klaramore193Member avatar small Klaramore 114d
Swanhaven (Main)

New member applicant

Hi all, I am Kai. I have been playing GW for a while with several pauses at different times. As if the winds of fate were working I logged on tonight for the first time in a while. I was asking the best way to find guilds about the same time tha...
Member avatar small Kai Taru 269d
Kai Taru4396Small Jeric 268d
Swanhaven (Main)

Discord?

I heard we have a Discord server, should we sticky a link? I'd like to join it.
Small Arcadence 271d
Arcadence4346Small Jeric 271d
Swanhaven (Main)

Herro

I'm really bad at remembering to do things like intro posts but hey! I'm Arcadence, aka Arcanis Omnipotent. I've been in the guild for....two weeks now? I main ele and have some other toons. I like long walks on the beach and high DPS. I play Magi...
Small Arcadence 272d
Arcadence2219Small Jeric 272d
Swanhaven (Main)

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Jeric 313d
Jeric9790Small Jeric 272d
Swanhaven (Main)

Why are Asura the best?

Because they aren't charr!
Small Mostblank 312d
Mostblank4386Small Midnight Daydream 311d
Page 1